3M Standard 7% FFA Shortening Quality Test Strips – 1 Bottle
3M Standard Shortening Quality Test Strips | Model 1010 FMP 133-1232
The 3M fryer oil quality test strips are a must have in any commercial kitchen to measure the shortening breakdown in fryers. These shortening quality test strips will accurately measure FFA (free fatty acids) concentration up to 7%, eliminating the guesswork of when to change your oil. Incredibly easy to use, accurate and affordable – 3M shortening monitor strips are a must have for every commercial kitchen.
Out of stock
- 40 strips per bottle. Package includes 1 bottle of 40 strips and evaluation guide
- Provides more precise readings than regular strips – measures FFA up to 7%
- Works equally well with animal, vegetable or blended shortenings
- Works in operating temperatures of 325 – 400 degrees Fahrenheit with no interruption of frying time
- Works very quickly with very easy to read results
- Affordable and easy to use with no need for staff training – a must-have in commercial kitchens
- Eliminates the guesswork of when to change your oil. Use regularly to save money by preventing premature dumping of fryer oil
- Regular use helps to avoid overuse of frying oil which results in poor quality food
- For more precise readings of early oil degradation try the 3M Low Range Oil Quality Test Strips instead for FFA readings up to 2.5%
- Important Note: These test strips should not be stored in humid conditions or in an area where they may be exposed to water or oil before use
- Directions for use: Use tongs to hold the test strip by the long white end and dip the strip into hot oil. Make sure all of the blue bands are submerged in the oil. Hold the test strip in the oil for 1-2 seconds and then remove it from the oil and wait 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, hold the strip to the light and compare it to the included evaluation guide and follow the recommendations.
There are no reviews yet.