Unit Blue Disinfectant Concentrate – Box of 65 Sachets
Same day shipping!
Unit Blue virucide, fungicide and disinfectant for professional grooming tools
Unit Blue is one of the most economical, efficient and convenient disinfecting products on the market. It disinfects professional grooming equipment such as combs, blades, brushes, scissors and more. Each box of Unit Blue contains 65 pre-measured sachets to provide 65 quarts of full strength 1600ppm disinfectant solution. These pre-measured sachets makes it easy to prepare accurate strength dilutions without waste.
Unit Blue has a revolutionary anti-rust formula. Metal can be fully submerged for hours without rusting.
- Professional disinfectant: Unit Blue is a professional grade disinfectant used to disinfect and sterilize surfaces.
- Anti-rust formula: Unit Blue has a revolutionary anti-rust formula which will disinfect combs, blades, brushes, scissors and more without rusting them. Metal can be fully submerged for hours without rusting.
- Multi-use: Unit Blue is an all-in-one virucide, fungicide, and disinfectant and is effective against the HIV-1 (Aids Virus), bacteria, viruses, and fungi on environmental surfaces.
- 65 pre-measured sachets: 1 box of Unit Blue contains 65 individual sachets to provide 65 quarts of full strength 1600ppm disinfectant solution.
- Beauty pack: Unit Blue is a perfect match for professional groomers and beauticians and is designed to disinfect combs, brushes, scissors, razors, rollers, clips and more
- Easy to use: Unit Blue crystals dissolve instantly in hot or cold water
- View and download material safety data sheet
Recommended Dosage for Disinfecting and Deodorizing
To disinfect and deodorize cleaned combs, brushes, clips, rollers, scissors and other barber and/or beauty tools, use:
- Mix one (1) gallon of water with four (4) packets of Unit Blue (makes 1 gallon of 1600 ppm active use solution), or
- Mix one (1) quart of water with one (1) packet of Unit Blue (makes 1 quart of 1600 ppm active use solution)
Directions for use:
- Completely immerse cleaned combs, brushes, rollers, and other barber, beauty tools and implements for 10 minutes (or longer if required by local authorities)
- For combs, scissors, and brushes, dispense the prepared solution into counter jars
- Use a basin for brushes, clips and rollers
There are no reviews yet.