Stera-Sheen Green Label Sanitizer Packets – Box of 100x 2oz
Safely clean and sanitize food equipment | Exceed local and federal health agency standards
When you are running a commercial kitchen, food safety is a major concern. In addition, you want your equipment to run at optimum performance. You can achieve both these objectives with Stera-Sheen Green Label Sanitizer.
You can promote food safety when you properly clean and sanitize your equipment with Stera-Sheen Green Label. This sanitizer is FDA approved and EPA-registered. Stera-Sheen Green Label cleans and removes milkstone in one procedure, saving you time.
Stera-Sheen green looks after your machines too! It is non-corrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber. It will properly clean and sanitize the functioning parts of the machine which will promote an extended lifespan. A machine that runs well delivers consistent quality products.
Stera-Sheen Green Label cleans and sanitizers:
- Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Shake Machines
- Batch Gelato and Ice Cream Freezers
- Ice Cream and Smoothie Blenders
- Granita, Smoothie, and Iced Cappuccino Machines
- Iced Tea Brewers and Dispensers
- Ice machines and ice storage bins
- All Removable Parts and Utensils
- All Food Contact Surfaces
Features of Stera-Sheen Green Label:
- Excellent water softeners ensure thorough cleaning and soil removal.
- Emulsifiers that remove and break down fat particles and oils.
- A sequestering agent that removes milkstone and hard water mineral deposits.
- Chemicals that disperse and suspend soil particles to provide a clean surface upon draining.
- A surface must be completely cleaned before it can be properly sanitized. If it’s 90% clean, its’s still 10% dirty.
- Milkstone and mineral deposits will not reappear.
- Alternative buying options available – buy in BULK and save!
Package includes: 100 x 2 oz Stera-Sheen Green Label portion packets
Package weight: 13.5 lb
Package dimensions: 9″ x 8″ x 6.5″
There are no reviews yet.