FryOilSaver Chlorine Sanitizer Test Strip Kit – 1 Vial of 100 Strips
Same day shipping!
Chlorine sanitizer test strips for restaurants and bars. Instant and accurate result!
These FryOilSaver Company chlorine test strips provide an economical, reliable and simple means to accurately and INSTANTLY measure the concentration of your chlorine sanitizer solutions. Measures concentrations up to 200ppm. Federal, State and Local health regulations require restaurants and bars making use of chlorine-based sanitizer solutions have the appropriate testing kits to verify the strength of their sanitizer solutions. These sanitizer test strips will detect exhausted solutions and help to avoid use of excessive amounts of sanitizing agents.
Quantity Discounts: buy more, save more!
|Quantity||Discount||Per Item Price|
- Your package will contain 1 vial of 100 easy to use pre-cut strips
- A fast acting formula with INSTANT results for use with chlorine sanitizers
- Detects the strength of free available chlorine in sanitizing solutions so that you know when you need to replace exhausted solutions
- The kit contains instructions and a matching color chart for 0 – 200 parts per million, 200 parts per million being the concentration specified for sanitizing
- The strips are made of plastic and prevent you from having to touch any chemicals in the testing process
- The test strips should be kept in closed vials when not used, out of direct sunlight, at room temperature
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 2.5 inches
- Important Note: IT WILL NOT work for testing tap water, pool water or undiluted bleach. These strips are designed specifically for use in restaurants and bars to test chlorine sanitizer solutions in three part sinks. It will work for testing anything in the range of 10-200 ppm
- Important Note: It will also NOT work for anything that uses Quaternary Ammonia as the active ingredient. For this you will need to use QUAT test strips
Directions for use:
- Remove a test paper from the vial. Be careful not to touch the strip anywhere other than where you grasp it with your fingertips
- Dip about 1 inch of the test strip into the solution to be tested for 1 second
- Compare immediately to the color chart provided
There are no reviews yet.