Taylor High Performance Food Safe Lubricant (Red) – 1x 4oz Tube
Same day shipping!
Taylor red lube – lubricant for Taylor heat treatment and FCB equipment
Taylor HP red lube is a food grade NSF-listed sanitary lubricant designed for lubrication of food service equipment. Specifically for use on Taylor heat treatment machines and FCB equipment, this food-grade petroleum lubricant protects against wear and tear, corrosion and oxidation. Taylor red lube is more viscous and sticky than regular lube, ensuring high performance adhesion even in high temperatures and sufficient lubrication for up to 14 days. UPC Code 226610047123
Quantity Discounts: buy more, save more!
|Quantity||Discount||Per Item Price|
- Taylor High Performance Lubricant – Lube HP (Red) – 1 x 4 oz tube
- Specifically for use on Taylor self-pasteurising heat treatment machines and FCB equipment
- Taylor HP red lube is a lot more viscous and sticky than regular lube in order to endure temperature extremes
- Adheres to components to maintain sufficient lubrication throughout an operational cycle of up to 14 days
- NSF H-1 registration: Meets USDA 1998 H-1 guidelines
- Fits the following models: 345, 345 NPR, 346, 346 NPR, 349, 349 NPR, 355 NPR, 356, 382, 383, 384, 602, 8634, C300, C300 NP, C302, C302 NPR, C303, C314, C606, C708, C709, C716, C717, C903, H60, H62, H63, H71, H84, PH61, PH71, PH84, PH85, PH90, RD3
- Part Number: 048232 / FMP 266-1004
- Taylor Lube Material Safety Data Sheet
Taylor Red or Blue lube – which one should you use?
Remember: RED for HOT, BLUE for NOT! Both the Taylor red lube and blue lube lubricate soft serve machines. If you have a regular, three day clean, non-heat treatment machine you could use blue or red lube. If you have a heat treatment machine then you must use Taylor red lube. The Red lube is a lot more viscous and sticky than the regular Blue lube. Read more about the difference between the red and blue Taylor Lube
There are no reviews yet.