Taylor Heavy Duty Food Safe Sanitary Lubricant (Blue) – 4x 4oz Tubes
Same day shipping!
Taylor blue lube food grade sanitary lubricant for food service equipment
Increase longevity of food processing equipment and protect against wear and tear! Taylor blue lube is a NSF listed (H-1) synthetic, food-grade petroleum lubricant designed for lubrication of food service equipment. Use as a sanitary lubricant for 3 day clean machines and the standard line of Taylor frozen dessert equipment, soft serve machines, yogurt machines, beer kegs and more. Taylor lube is non-hazardous, transparent and odorless.
Quantity Discounts: buy more, save more!
|Quantity||Discount||Per Item Price|
- 4 x Taylor food grade lube (blue) tubes. Contains 113 g / 4 oz per tube
- Also available: Case of 36 tubes
- Specifically developed for lubrication of food service equipment. Taylor lube provides protection against wear and tear, friction, corrosion and oxidation
- Creates a small amount of water resistance for various food processing machines
- For use on 3 day clean standard line Taylor frozen dessert machines and other frozen dessert, cold beverage or slushie machines. Compatible with Taylor, Stoelting and Kappus machines
- Not recommended for heat treatment or FCB equipment. For this use Taylor RED lube
- Odorless, transparent and contains no hazardous ingredients – certified 100% food-safe!
- Resists water washout. It has a tacky feel so it stays in place
- Safe and effective on metal and for metal contact (such as auger shafts)
- Apply Taylor Lube to seals where movement occurs, such as the bell seal which is connected to the spline. Used regularly it helps to increase the longevity of machines. Avoid constant repairs and save money in the long run!
- NSF H-1 Registration. Meets USDA 1998 H-1 guidelines
- Model #: T47518/19680
- Taylor Lube Material Safety Data Sheet
Taylor Red or Blue lube – which one should you use?
Remember: RED for HOT, BLUE for NOT! Both the Taylor red lube and blue lube lubricate soft serve machines. If you have a regular, three day clean, non-heat treatment machine you could use blue or red lube. If you have a heat treatment machine then you must use Taylor red lube. The Red lube is a lot more viscous and sticky than the regular Blue lube. Read more about the difference between the red and blue Taylor Lube
There are no reviews yet.
You may also be interested in…
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.50