Home » Shop Online » Sanitizer Testing Strips » Steramine QUAT Solutions Test Strips – 150 x QT10 Strips
Steramine QUAT Solutions Test Strips – 150 x QT10 Strips
Kit of 10 x envelopes of QT-10 sanitizing test strips for testing QUAT solutions
15 strips in each envelope, Ideal for use with Steramine 1G Tablets. Quaternary Test Paper for use with Steramine and other QUAT Sanitizers provides a simple, reliable, and economical means to measure the concentration of Quaternary Sanitizers, particularly muli-quat broad range quaternary ammonium sanitizer solutions. With color matches at 10-50-100-400 ppm (parts per million), the test paper measures concentrations between 0-200ppm, detecting exhaustion of solutions that should be replaced as well as helping to avoid using excessive amounts of sanitizing agents.
SKU: Steramine-QT10E-Test-Kit-x10-FBA Category: Sanitizer Testing Strips
- Kit of QT-10 sanitizing test strips for testing QUAT Solutions. Use to detect the strength of quaternary ammonium compounds in sanitizers.
- 150 easy to use pre cut strips preventing you from having to touch any chemicals for tests
- Test Range: 0-400 ppm with calibrations at 100-200-300-400 ppm
- With color matches at 10-50-100-400 ppm (parts per million), the test paper measures concentrations between 0-400ppm, detecting exhaustion of solutions that should be replaced as well as helping to avoid using excessive amounts of sanitizing agents.
- FAST formula, get instant results. QUAT Test strips for use with Use quaternary sanitizers in Food Service and Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Day Care, Nursing Homes etc. Use with Steramine 1G Sanitizer Tablets
- Federal, State and Local health regulations require users of Quaternary Ammonium Sanitizer Solutions to have appropriate test kits available to verify the strength of sanitizer solutions. Sanitizer solutions are essential in the food service industry to ensure that sanitizers are at the proper concentration specified by the individual manufacturer.
- Instructions: Immerse one strip in solution for ten seconds and compare when wet with the color chart.
- Please note: The test strips should be kept in closed vials when not used, out of direct sunlight, at room temperature.