Low Boy Filter Machine 850518 Model J-60 (S) with Filter Paper Envelope
Same day shipping!
Heavy duty fry oil filtering system designed to easily extend the life of your cooking oil
The heavy-duty Low-Boy J60 (S) with filter paper envelope fry oil filtering system is portable and easy to move around commercial kitchens. It is fast because of its powerful 5gpm 1/3 hp pump and motor assembly. Quickly filters out heavy crumbs and carbon so you can fry light, crisp and delicious food. When used with Magnesol Filter Powder, it also removes the finest crumbs, sediment, and soluble impurities to double the life of your fry oil.
The J-60 (S) has a stainless steel filter tank mounted on four ball-bearing swivel casters to allow for easy movement. It also has a low-profile design for easy storage.
The 5’ high-temperature return hose is equipped with a non-heat conducting handle for your safety. It has insulators on the quick disconnects which makes it easy to assemble and disassemble.
This Low-Boy J-60 (S) ships with a filter paper envelope. Included with the J-60 (S) filter machine is a complimentary 10 packet box of Magnesol filter powder.
- Heavy-duty, portable and fast fry oil filtration system
- Removes solid and soluble impurities
- Stainless Steel Filter Tank
- Filter Paper Envelope
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Capacity: 60lbs
- Tank Dimensions: 18 1/8″ x 16 1/8″ x 10 3/4″
- Electrical (with overload protector): 115V/60 Hz
- Ships with 10 complimentary packets of Magnesol
- Video: How to use the Magnesol LowBoy Filter Machine
- Download Lowboy Brochure March 2023
- Download Lowboy Filter Machine Manual 2023
- Read directions for use – instructions included
There are no reviews yet.