The FryOilSaver Co. Visually Guided Fryer Oil Quality Test Kit
Same day shipping!
Two color oil quality guide | Model FMP 538-1000 / FC3017B
Use to accurately monitor the shortening quality of oil fryers. This test kit tests the contaminant levels in your fryer oil through a visual guide, helping you to determine whether it is time to filter or replace your oil or continue using it. A sample of your oil is taken with the eyedropper provided, which is then visually compared to two color tubes.
Quantity Discounts: buy more, save more!
|Quantity||Discount||Per Item Price|
- This kit tests the contaminant levels in fryer oil through a visual guide
- Allows you to more easily to determine whether to discard or continue using your oil.
- Easy to read results
- Test kit includes 1x clear 0.2″ x 3 1/2″ dropper
- Test kit includes 2 color brown and yellow tubes
- Dimensions: 5.4″ x 4.1″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
Directions for use:
Take a sample of the oil from your fryer using the dropper provided and place the oil dropper back into its holder next to the color tube. Compare the fryer oil color to the color of the tube and if the color matches, discard the oil and replace. Keep dropper in its holder between uses.
There are no reviews yet.
You may also be interested in…