MirOil BS707 75 lb Electric Fryer Oil Filter Machine & Discard Trolley – Countertop Fryers
Same day shipping!
Easy to use electric fryer oil filter machine for countertop fryers with lift out fry pans
MirOil BS707 electric fryer oil filter machine provides a convenient way to filter oil from countertop fryers with up to 75 lb capacity. The large capacity discard trolley and electric 2-way pump makes the task of filtering used fryer oil a whole lot faster and a whole lot easier. Speed up your oil filtration process to get back to business quickly!
With a sturdy yet lightweight design and durable wheels, the MirOil BS707 electric fryer oil filtration machine and discard trolley is easy to move between fryers.
- Plug and play – everything needed to start filtering your oil is included!
- 1x filter bag holder frame is included
- The MirOil BS707 is an easy to use electric oil filter machine. Attach the 2-way pump to your fryer’s nozzle. Once all the oil has been filtered, you will simply flip a switch to pump the freshly filtered oil back into your fryer.
- The 2-way electric pump is designed to be used with countertop fryers with lift out fry pans and no drain valves
- Filter oil between 300 and 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Filter bag: This model takes a PUM11B filter bag
- Dimensions: 19″ width x 27 1/4″ depth x 36″ height (including handle)
- Capacity: 75 lb
- Hertz: 60 hertz
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Phase: 1 phase
- Manufactured in the USA
- View spec sheet and directions for use
- View warranty information
Filtering oil with heavy crumb loads?
If you have a heavy breading and crumb intensive frying process make sure you use the ideal filter bag for your MirOil filter machine and other useful equipment for the job. Read our solution to common heavy crumb load oil filtration problems. Click here to read the post
Which MirOil Fry Oil Filter Machine do you need?
Investing in an oil filter machine? Here we breakdown the different uses of the various series of MirOil filter machines so you can choose the right oil filtration machine for your fryer type and capacity. Click here to read the post
There are no reviews yet.