Frying oil filter machines are essential to the smooth running of your fast food chain, restaurant, diner or cafeteria. Not only do electric frying oil filtering machines remove sediment, but more importantly they help extend the fry oil life. This keeps your fried food tasty, and saves money and time. A frying oil filter machine is essential when using products such as Magnesol fry powder. Find the one for your needs in our range of fry oil filter machines for sale online.
FryOilSaver.com are stockists of the full range of MirOil OEM parts for MirOil fry oil filter machines. We stock only genuine MirOil OEM parts to ensure your MirOil machine works flawlessly every time. Click here to learn more about MirOil OEM parts and enquire
Best-Priced Fryer Oil Filter Machines for Sale Online
The efficiency of your fast food establishment, restaurant, diner, or cafeteria is greatly enhanced with the use of a commercial frying oil filter machine. Electric filtration devices for fry oil do more than only get rid of particles; they also make the oil last longer. It’s a time- and money-saver, and it keeps your fried food tasting great, too. When utilising fry powders like Magnesol or MirOil FryPowder it is crucial to have access to frying oil filter equipment. Find a fryer filtration machine that works for you.
How Does an Oil Filter Machine Work?
The fryer oil filter machine is a straightforward yet useful tool for maintaining the purity and quality of frying oil. What happens is this: When the frying is over for the day, the used oil is drained put into the machine. A pump in a portable fry filter machine forces oil from the fryer through the filter medium.
Several internal filters work together to clean the oil of debris and other contaminants. These filters are used to trap crumbs, charred bits, and other debris to keep them from recombining with the oil. The machine then pushes the oil into the filter pipe once it has been filtered, and pumps it back into the fryer.
After the filtration process, the purified oil is ready for reuse, while the collected contaminants are simple to dispose of. The frying oil filter machine helps you keep your cooking oil clean and fresh without sacrificing the flavor or quality of your fried items.
Benefits of Restaurant Frying Oil Filter Machines
- Oil that has not been filtered has a detrimental impact on the flavour of the food.
- Odorous sediments in cooking oil can be filtered out with an oil fryer filter
- Filtering equipment for fryer oil gets rid of debris, acids, and carbon buildup.
- Machines that filter fryer oil keep it clean, reduce oil use, and lengthen the oil’s shelf life.
- In addition to saving money and resources, this also guarantees high-quality meals every time.
- Changing the oil in the fryer is an annoying chore that requires frequent attention. However, if you have a fryer filter machine, you can reduce the frequency with which the oil is changed. The safety of your staff and the cleanliness of your kitchen are both greatly improved by using a machine rather than the conventional cone filtering method.
How To Choose a Commercial Fryer Oil Filtering Machine
A fryer oil filtering machine is an important investment for any commercial kitchen, but there are a few things to keep in mind before making a purchase. Determine the machine’s capabilities first. Figure out how often you use the machine and how much frying you do on average to be sure it meets your demands. A model with a big oil capacity will allow you to filter larger quantities without having to stop and refill as often.
Examine the filtering process next. Choose a unit with filters of excellent quality to efficiently remove contaminants and lengthen the life of your cooking oil. Select filters that are simple to clean or replace to reduce maintenance time and effort.
Think about how long it will last and how well it was built. The construction and materials should be strong enough to survive heavy use in a business environment. Because of its longevity and low maintenance requirements, stainless steel and similar materials are frequently chosen.
Focus on the functions and settings of the device. Keep an eye out for simple, uncomplicated controls and user interfaces. Extra features, such as the ability to monitor temperature or an automatic filtration process, are available on some machines and can significantly improve their use and productivity.
Think about the manufacturer’s or brand’s track record and consumer feedback. Find a company with a solid reputation for making excellent oil filtering equipment for frying. If you want to know how the machine has worked for other business owners, reading reviews is a great place to start.
Why choose a MirOil fry oil filter machine?
MirOil is an industry-leading manufacturer of specialized and safe products engineered for optimum deep-frying performance and deep fryer oil filtration. Over and above world-class fry oil filter machines, the MirOil range also includes all the deep fryer cooking oil filtration products you will need for use in your fry oil management for better frying and easier filtering.
The MirOil range includes fry oil stabilizers, fry oil filter aids, fry oil filter bags and frames, and oil storage containers and pots. All these fry oil management products work seamlessly with your electric or hand operated MirOil fry oil filter machine. Click here to learn more about the MirOil product range.
Which MirOil fry oil filter machine do you need?
Miroil Oil Filter Machines are very popular, made in USA, and come highly recommended. There are several MirOil filter machine models available, with the most popular models being the MirOil BD505 and the MirOil HD55. If you are choosing to invest in a MirOil fry oil filter machine for your restaurant, knowing which one to pick for your requirements can be daunting.
Click here to read a guide on which MirOil filter machine to choose. We breakdown the different uses of the various series of MirOil filter machines so you can choose the right oil filtration machine for your fryer type and capacity.
How to Clean a Fry Oil Filter Machine
A fryer oil filter machine must be cleaned often to keep it functioning properly and to extend its useful life.
- After air bubbles appear in the oil return line, start the machine and let the filter unit operate for an additional 30 seconds. This keeps the pump’s pipes from getting clogged.
- Turn off the appliance and let it cool down on its own.
- Empty the filtering chamber of any lingering oil and debris and dispose of it properly.
- If your machine uses disposable filters, throw away the used filter paper. If not, the filter screen should be cleaned.
- Filter parts should be cleaned in hot, soapy water. Never run water through the filter pan itself. You can clean the filter pan with a dry towel.
- Before reassembling and reinstalling the filters into the machine, give them a good rinse under running water and allow them to dry completely.
- Remove any grease or filth from the machine’s exterior by wiping it down with a moist cloth. When you’re done, reconnect the power and double check the machine’s operation.
Changing the fryer oil on a regular basis can be a messy and time-consuming process. However, by using a fry oil filter machine, you replace the oil less frequently, which saves time. In comparison with traditional cone filtering methods, a machine will keep your employees safe and your kitchen clean, which are two unmatched benefits.
Low Boy Filter Machine 850521 Model J-95 (S) with Filter Paper Envelope
Commercial kitchens can benefit from the portability of the Low-Boy J95 (S) with filter paper envelope fry oil filtering technology. The efficient five gallons per minute (gpm) pump and motor package generates a rapid speed. The J-95 (S) includes four ball-bearing swivel casters for portability and a stainless steel filtration tank. In addition to being compact, it may be hidden away out of sight.
As an added safety feature, the handle of the 5 ft. long high-temperature return hose does not carry heat. Quick disconnects with insulators make it simple to set up and take down.
Included with your purchase of a Low-Boy J-95 (S) comes a filter paper envelope.
MirOil MOD 0800 85lb Electric Fryer Oil Filter Machine & Discard Trolley
When you need to filter oil from large fryers (up to 85 lb. in capacity), the MirOil MOD 0800 electric fryer oil filter machine is an easy and effective solution. You can go back to work fast thanks to the powerful 1/2 HP electric pump and extra-large waste trolley.
The MirOil MOD 0800 electric fryer oil filtering machine is easy to move around thanks to its compact but sturdy construction and large 8″ wheels. A detachable protective lid shielding the splash area is included.
The MirOil MOD 0800 electric oil filter machine is effective and simple to operate. Flip the drain valve on the back of the fryer to drain the oil, then pour the oil through a filter bag and into the waste bin of the filter machine. When you’re done filtering, the oil will be pumped back into your fryer with the flip of a switch.
Also available in model BD505 for 55lb of oil, BD707 for 75lb of oil, and also available in hand operated models, 55HD and 75HD. Contact us for larger fryers, we have MirOil filter machines that can take up to 150 lb of oil.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a fryer oil filter machine?
These devices filter your fryer oil to remove sediment and other contaminants, keeping your kitchen clean and extending the life of your oil.
Do fryer oil filter machines work?
Yes. You will save a lot of money and time by filtering your cooking oil every day.
Why use a fryer oil filtering machine
- Unfiltered oil negatively affects the flavor of your food
- Cooking oil filtering machines remove odor causing sediments
- Oil fryer filtering machines remove sediment, fatty acids & carbon deposits
- Frying oil filtering machines keep the fryer oil healthy
- Decreases oil uptake and extends the life of your oil
- This saves your establishment time & money and ensures consistent food quality