MirOil BD707 75 lb Electric Fryer Oil Filter Machine & Discard Trolley
The fastest and easiest way to filter your used fryer oil and reduce downtime!
MirOil BD707 electric fryer oil filter machine provides a convenient way to filter oil from fryers with up to 75 lb capacity. The large capacity discard trolley and electric 1-way pump makes the task of filtering used fryer oil a whole lot faster and a whole lot easier. Speed up your oil filtration process to get back to business quickly!
With a sturdy yet lightweight design and durable wheels, the MirOil BD707 electric fryer oil filtration machine and discard trolley is easy to move from fryer to fryer.
- Plug and play – everything needed to start filtering your oil is included!
- 1x filter bag holder frame and reusable filter bag is included, model C88PS
- The MirOil BD707 is an easy to use electric oil filter machine. Open the fryer’s drain valve and empty the used oil through a fryer oil filter bag and into the filter machine’s discard trolley. Once all the oil has been filtered, you will simply flip a switch to pump the freshly filtered oil back into your fryer.
- The 1-way electric pump is designed to be used with fryers with a drain valve
- MirOil RC88PS replacement filter bag fits this filter machine
- Filter oil between 300 and 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 19″ width x 27 1/4″ depth x 36″ height (including handle)
- Capacity: 75 lb
- Hertz: 60 hertz
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Phase: 1 phase
- Manufactured in the USA
- View spec sheet and directions for use
- View warranty information
Filtering oil with heavy crumb loads?
If you have a heavy breading and crumb intensive frying process make sure you use the ideal filter bag for your MirOil filter machine and other useful equipment for the job. Read our solution to common heavy crumb load oil filtration problems. Click here to read the post
Which MirOil Fry Oil Filter Machine do you need?
Investing in an oil filter machine? Here we breakdown the different uses of the various series of MirOil filter machines so you can choose the right oil filtration machine for your fryer type and capacity. Click here to read the post
There are no reviews yet.