Magnesol Fryer Oil Filter Powder – 1x 22 lb Box
Same day shipping!
Clean your fry oil with the best cooking oil filter in the USA
Magnesol doubles the life of your fry oil and saves 50% of cooking oil costs. Magnesol also ensures crisp, golden, delicious fried foods when you filter your oil regularly. Simply sprinkle Magnesol onto filter paper or a filter screen used in conjunction with a filter machine. Magnesol easily removes both solid and dissolved impurities from used oil, extending fry oil life and keeping cooking oil fresh. Magnesol is activated! It is different from any other purifier on the market. Magnesol particles act like a magnet. During filtration they attract and remove food debris and soluble liquid impurities from fry oil. These impurities cause off-flavors and odors which can spoil fried food. They also contribute to oil breakdown.
- Filtering daily with Magnesol gives you more than twice the days of optimum frying quality
- Cleaner oil means better tasting fried food and longer cooking oil life
- Longer fry oil life means lower frying costs and higher profits for you!
- Daily use of Magnesol extracts the off-flavours and odours dissolved in oil
- Magnesol – Frying Oil Saver – is a safe, pure white compound that meets the food-grate specifications of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and the Joint Expert Committee on Food Additives of the World Health Organisation. Each Magnesol particle acts like a tiny magnet to attract and hold onto polar compounds such as Free Fatty Acids (FFA), Omega Fatty Acids (OFA), color, odor and many of the secondary and by-products of degradation
- Comes as 1 x 22 lb box
- Watch video on how Magnesol filtration works
- Read directions for use – instructions included
- Download Magnesol Dosage Chart
- Download Magnesol Product Brochure
There are no reviews yet.
You may also be interested in…
Magnesol Fryer Oil Filter Powder – 2x 22 lb BoxesRated 5.00 out of 5$145.00
Be the first to review “Magnesol Fryer Oil Filter Powder – 1x 22 lb Box”