Fryer Oil Filter Powders can either be added directly into the oil in the fryer or you can use them in a filter machine. Add food-safe fry oil filter powders, such as Miroil FryPowder directly into the fry oil in the fryer. They help prevent oil breakdown at high temperatures. They also act as a filter aid during the oil filtration process.
Why use Fryer Oil Filter Powders
- Decreases oil uptake in food whilst frying
- Slows the breakdown of fry oil
- Extends the life of your oil
- Extends the "sweet spot" frying period. Read more about the sweet spot of frying
- Enables you to deliver quality food consistently
- Saves on oil costs between 35% and 50%
- Saves on electricity as clean oil heats faster
- Saves on time with less oil changes
Cooking oil filter powder will keep your fryer's oil clean after every use. Fry oil powder is affordable for any business, including startups. They extend the life of every pound of your fryer's oil by helping to remove sediment, carbon deposits and fatty acids. This cuts back on the need for replacement oil. For additional products to go with your fryer filter powder, check out our manual filtration systems, electric filtration machines and fryer oil filtration accessories.
We offer filter powder in standard and bulk packaging. Simply add the powder to your existing fryer oil or run your filtration machine and save your establishment time and money.