Magnesol Filter Pad Envelope – 30 x Pads – 15.5 x 15.5
Same day shipping!
Non-Woven Filter Paper Envelope for J60S / J95S LowBoy Filter Machine
Magnesol Filter Pads are non woven filter pads made of Magnesol, which is a type of magnetic mineral used for cleaning frying oil. One pad is 15.5 inches square and is designed to be used in Lowboy Filter machines and other oil Filtration systems. It works by trapping particles and contaminants in the oil as it passes through the pad, thus purifying the oil. The Magnesol material has been proven to be effective at removing impurities from oil and thus providing superior filtration performance
- Model number: 700255
- Pad size: 15.5 x 15.5 – 30 pads per box
- Fits equipment: FAST F-86S, Fast F-50, PITCO 65A
- View and download Magnesol Filter Pad Brochure
How to install this part on LowBoy Filter Machines:
- Begin by turning off the power to the Magnesol LowBoy filter machine.
- Remove the existing paper filter envelope from the Lowboy by unscrewing the screws that hold it in place.
- Place the new filter into position and secure it with the screws that were removed in step 2.
- Connect suction pipe to suction port of filter machine
- Position filter pan under the drain valve. turn off heat to fry vat.
- Open drain of fry vat. Drain oil into filter pan. Turn on filter pump.
- Rinse fry vat walls with oil to remove debris. Recurculate oil thu filter for 5 minutes.
- Close the drain, pump filtered oil back into clean fry vat.
- Turn on heat to fry vat.
- Repeat steps 5-9 for remaining oil vats. There is no need to change filter pad between the vats, but once you are finished with the filtering session, then you should discard the pad.
- Filter cleanest oil first
- NB – always wear proper safety equipment
You may also be interested in…
Rated 5.00 out of 5$149.00