MirOil P36B FryPowder Oil Stabilizer – 72x 240ml B Size Packs
Same day shipping!
Miroil FryPowder stabilizes your fry oil as you fry and aids filtering when you filter
Miroil FryPowder is an absorbent filter aid and antioxidant oil stabilizer that keeps your cooking oil in peak condition. Miroil Frypowder slows down the accumulation of carbon and gum deposits in fryer oil to preserve its fresh consistency. You can easily add Miroil fry powder to hot oil before each 6 to 8 hour frying session because it is packaged in pre-measured sachets. Oil treated with Miroil FryPowder never smokes or foams. The food centers cook hotter and faster which makes for better fried food, energy savings and healthy cooking practices. This FryPowder works with any fry oil and is a must have for all restaurants, hotels and commercial kitchens.
- Oil savings from 25% to 40% with reduced energy consumption
- Alternative buying options available. Buy in Bulk and SAVE!
- Replaces antioxidants that break down during cooking and aids filtering
- Works on all fry oils, prolongs oil life and prevents accumulation of carbon and gum deposits
- Enables the fryer to operate at a lower temperature – frying with lower temperatures keep water in the food and uses the water to cook the food. Frying at a higher temperatures forces the water out of the food into the oil. Water is the enemy of fry oil.
- Increases the heat delivery to your food centers, because it reduces the formation of contaminates such as acrylamide, carbon, and trans fatty acids
- Proven for over 20 years to be safe in fryers and filters
- Add to hot oil before each 6 to 8 hour frying session
- This package contains 2 cartons of 72 packs of 240 ml which are designed for use with 50-60 lb fryers (B size)
- Fully approved by the USDA Food and Drug Authority
- Click here to read directions for use – Instructions included
- View and download MirOil FryPowder MSDS
Wondering HOW MUCH fry powder or fry liquid to buy for your size fryers? Click here to view the Miroil FryLiquid and Fry Powder dosage chart to make the right choice
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.