Mr. Bar-B-Q Fast Lighting Lighter Fluid – 1 Quart Bottle
Same day shipping!
Fast lighting, low odor and petroleum free lighter fluid for charcoal and wood
The easiest way to start a fire! The Mr Bar-B-Q fast lighting lighter fluid is perfect for starting both charcoal and wood fires. It’s very clean burning and low odor, so will not leave a horrible residue on charcoal and grills nor leave a foul taste on your food. The safety cap on the bottle helps to avoid spillage and leaking.
- Package includes: 1 x 1 quart bottle of Mr. Bar-B-Q fast lighting lighter fluid
- Clean burning lighter fluid. Mr. Bar-B-Q lighter fluid is very clean burning. This means it does not leave grimy residue on charcoal and grills like other lighter fluids. The lighter fluid burns up completely, leaving behind no residue.
- Low odor lighter fluid. The Mr. Bar-B-Q lighter fluid is a low odor lighter fluid. Some lighter fluids have an extremely strong and unpleasant odor – not this one!
- Fast lighting lighter fluid. Mr. Bar-B-Q lighter fluid is very fast lighting. Always spray onto wood or charcoal that is not burning. Never spray onto hot coals or flames.
- Perfect lighter fluid for charcoal fires. Mr. Bar-B-Q lighter fluid is ideal for starting charcoal fires. It can also be used for wood fires.
- Made in the USA. Mr. Bar-B-Q Lighter Fluid is proudly 100% made in the USA.
Directions for use:
- Open the bottle – To open, place bottle on a flat surface to avoid spills. Flip the cap open with hand.
- Apply – For piled charcoal, use 1.5 fluid ounces per pound of charcoal. If using a chimney starter, use for approximately 10 seconds before lighting. Close cap until it snaps and locks.
- Light – Light charcoal pile immediately. Begin cooking when coals are covered in gray ash
Warning: NEVER ADD TO HOT COALS OR FIRE.
There are no reviews yet.