Grillmaster CR-20 Pumice Char Rock for Grill Heating – 1 x 9.5lb Bag
Same day shipping!
Pure lightweight pumice replacement rock for commercial gas and electric broilers
The Grillmaster CR-20 Pumice Char Rock for grill heating by United States Pumice has been the choice of professional chefs for decades. This is a natural and pure lightweight, tasteless and ordorless pumice replacement rock that heats faster, saves fuel and spreads heat more evenly over grill surfaces than other radiants. It has the look of and produces the char effect of burning charcoal, but is not consumed as a fuel like charcoal.
What you get: 1 x 9.5 lb bag of CR-20 Pumice Char Rock
- Grillmaster CR-20 Pumice Char Rock is a tasteless, odorless and light weight natural rock with uniform density
- Heats completely through quickly, retains the heat and spreads heat evenly over the grill surface
- Produces the char broiled effect of charcoal but is not consumed as a fuel
- Can be used and re-used for gas fired broilers without the undesirable grease buildup and after taste
- Made in the USA. Mined in the Higher Sierra mountains of California
- Sized for commercial gas and electric broilers
- One 9.5lb bag covers 3 square feet of grill 1 rock deep
- Rock length: 2 1/4 inches (approximate)
- Rock width: 1 1/4 inches (approximate)
- Directions for use: Place grill rock over the grate surface, one rock deep, allowing sufficient air space between the rocks for vertical air flow. Adjust flame for faster or slower rate of broiling. For the smoked char flavor, scatter water soaked mesquite or other wood chips over grill rock. Heat and grill
- UPC: 071132000206
There are no reviews yet.